Resolving disputes by Private Arbitration
Settlement through ADR avoids hostility
Have you considered Private Arbitration
Dispute ? Settled! Private Arbitration
Private Arbitration by Alternative Dispute Resolution
Mediation is always the better option than Litigation!
ADR offers possibilities to ensure that disputes do not result in litigation
Alternative Dispute Resolution is basically any procedure for settling disputes by means other than litigation.
The parties agree to refer the dispute to an independent umpire and agree to be bound by the umpire’s decision.
The ADR process for the settlement of disputes is becoming a preferred option in commercial, workplace and family related disputes. Another reason ADR is increasingly considered is the prohibitive costs associated with litigation. Most important factor, in ADR is that parties themselves actively participate and play an important role in resolving their own disputes resulting in finding creative solutions, with long lasting outcomes, greater satisfaction and improved relationships.
In most cases the ADR process enables parties to maintain their on-going relationship with each other without hostility.
Commercial disputes, (i.e. Consumer disputes – Consumer/Merchant (National Credit Act)
Property disputes, (i.e. Sectional Title – levy dispute, breach of conduct/house rules, Landlord/Tenant – lease, Neighbour disputes, etc.);
Contractual disputes such as Building / Engineering / Architectural / Quantity Surveyor/ Sub-contractors and/or other service provider disputes
Copyright & Trade mark infringement disputes)
Web Domain name disputes
Conflict of interest
Sale of Business
Restraint of trade
Director/Shareholder disputes (Companies Act)
Workplace mediation, Labour disputes and Disciplinary hearing
Court Annexed Mediation (Magistrates Court Act)
Mock trials / Trial preparation
Family and Estates/Inheritance
Division of Assets
Care, contact and support of minor children
• Promotes communication and co-operation between the parties
• Provides a basis for you to resolve disputes on your own
• Voluntary, informal and flexible
• It is private and confidential, avoiding public disclosure of personal or business problems, trade secrets, intellectual property, trade mark etc.
• Can reduce hostility and preserve on-going relationships
• Allows you to avoid the uncertainty, time, cost and stress of going to trial and in some cases arbitration can apply to matters currently in litigation, where the parties agree to transform the matter into arbitration
• Allows you to make mutually acceptable agreements tailored to meet your needs
• It creates an environment for the parties to resolve their dispute without protracted litigation;
• It is generally cost effective and expeditious
Our state of the art facilities include :
As a Service Provider on our on-line Directory you enjoy a great many benefits.
As most agreements nowadays provides for disputes to be referred to ADR before approaching the courts – advertising your unique services on our Service Provider directory makes it easier to find you. Moreover, provisions in certain Acts make ADR mandatory e.g. the National Credit Act.
The Service Provider directory is a free, easy to use, on-line search engine – Just type in the nature of the dispute and the province and a list of Service Providers in your specific area of dispute and in that province will be displayed.
A low investment and high yields benefit, with NEW features constantly added to make the directory more useful.
The cost to advertise in the Chamber’s Service Provider
Directory isFREE. This is the most effective way of marketing your services to a target audience.